- Gauge Wizard (Gas Gauge, Temperature Gauge Wizard)
- Matches senders to gauges, even reversed ones!
- Works on most senders and gauges
- Can compensate for reverse gauge, reading low, reading high,
- adjustable Anti-Slosh and two-stage Low Fuel
- NEGATIVE EARTH ONLY
- 0-5V output for calibrating when not used with a gauge. ( Firmware 4.5 only)
This electronic circuit design:
- Allows virtually any resistive sender to work with virtually any Gauge. (petrol, diesel, LPG, water etc.)
- Requires a +12 Volts supply (negative earth)
- With 5 calibration points, it can cope with non-linear senders and gauges as well as oddly shaped tanks
- Has adjustable Anti-Slosh (responds slowly to input changes )
- Two-stage (steady and flash) fully adjustable low fuel warning (or high temperature etc.) light output capable of driving standard bulbs or LEDs
This wizard can be calibrated for sensors and gauges between 0 and 1000 Ohms, and any variation in between, including reverse reading.
Calibration is by push-button selection of menu items (detailed in the instructions)
This product has been found to NOT work with "Stack" fuel gauges.
As well as the traditional ways of calibrating the module, there are now pre-programmed sender profiles.
NOTE, FOR 24 VOLT USERS ONLY the Wizard requires a 12v Supply but can drive gauges that are running on a 24V supply.
This requires a 12V Voltage stabiliser to be fitted to the power line before the wizard.
add a stabiliser to your order ( below) with the stabiliser option 24V in and 12V out,
It’s easy to buy our products online! Find the product you want via the departments which can be found on the top banner, or the search facility if you know our part number/ Lucas number, or keyword. Please remember to add the forward-slash and not to put in any spaces in between the letters and numbers. e.g CG/085.002. If the product still can't be found try removing the code in front of the forward slash. e.g. 085.002.
To buy a product, click on the `Add to Basket` button on the individual product page.
You will then be taken to your own personal `Shopping Basket`, which gives you a running total of the goods you are planning to purchase. You can either continue shopping or `Proceed To Checkout`. Your Shopping Basket is also viewed on the right hand side of every page showing the quantity and cost of your order including postage. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any help.
Order by phone
Please call +44 (0) 1885 488 488 between 9 and 5 (UK time) Monday to Friday to speak to one our sales team.
Visit our shop:
We also have a shop at Bromyard, so if you live nearby, or are in the area please call.
Holden Vintage & Classic, Linton Trading Estate, Bromyard, Herefordshire, HR7 7QT, United Kingdom
Open 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday. We are closed Bank Holidays.
Delivery charges are based on the value and weight of your order and your location.
Your available delivery options will always be shown to you at the checkout.
For this reason, if a product is faulty or defective, you may return it to us with a covering letter explaining the problem within 12 months of the date of purchase. We will send you a returns label to send the item back at our cost, and upon receipt of the returned goods, we will repair the product for you or send you a replacement.
If you've had a change of heart, you may return most new unused or unopened items, within 14 days of receipt for a full refund. The items must be in an as-new, resaleable condition.
If you're unsure of anything, give us a call Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, on +44 (0) 1885 488 488.