The Belstaff Brooklands 'Mojave' Wax Jacket has real performance and quality, making it a very practical yet classic looking.
- Made in 8oz wax cotton with 100% cotton
- Belstaff quilted check lining
- Padding on sleeves and velvet on the neck, collar and cuffs.
- This Jacket has two patch pockets on chest closed by flap Belstaff branded snap buttons
- Two pockets on sides closed by Belstaff branded zippers
- and inside pocket closed by zipper
- The Belstaff Brooklands Jacket has reinforcements at critical wear points
- removable D30 armour, which meets CE Technical Standard EN 1621-1:201.
- The current Belstaff Motorcycle Collection is now 100% waterproof thanks to a new membrane inner shell.
It’s easy to buy our products online! Find the product you want via the departments which can be found on the top banner, or the search facility if you know our part number/ Lucas number, or keyword. Please remember to add the forward-slash and not to put in any spaces in between the letters and numbers. e.g CG/085.002. If the product still can't be found try removing the code in front of the forward slash. e.g. 085.002.
To buy a product, click on the `Add to Basket` button on the individual product page.
You will then be taken to your own personal `Shopping Basket`, which gives you a running total of the goods you are planning to purchase. You can either continue shopping or `Proceed To Checkout`. Your Shopping Basket is also viewed on the right hand side of every page showing the quantity and cost of your order including postage. Email email@example.com if you require any help.
Order by phone
Please call +44 (0) 1885 488 488 between 9 and 5 (UK time) Monday to Friday to speak to one our sales team.
Visit our shop:
We also have a shop at Bromyard, so if you live nearby, or are in the area please call.
Holden Vintage & Classic, Linton Trading Estate, Bromyard, Herefordshire, HR7 7QT, United Kingdom
Open 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday. We are closed Bank Holidays.
Delivery charges are based on the value and weight of your order and your location.
Your available delivery options will always be shown to you at the checkout.
For this reason, if a product is faulty or defective, you may return it to us with a covering letter explaining the problem within 12 months of the date of purchase. We will send you a returns label to send the item back at our cost, and upon receipt of the returned goods, we will repair the product for you or send you a replacement.
If you've had a change of heart, you may return most new unused or unopened items, within 14 days of receipt for a full refund. The items must be in an as-new, resaleable condition.
If you're unsure of anything, give us a call Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, on +44 (0) 1885 488 488.