The Belstaff Supreme Leather Jacket is a hand waxed leather short style jacket with clean lines.The high quality leather is hand finished with Belstaff's exclusive historical treatment and there is removable CE approved D30 armour in the elbows and shoulders. It is a great addition to the Pure Motorcycle Collection and equally at home on your bike or on foot. Bovine leather thickness 1-1.1mm, Cotton check lining on body and inside pockets, pocket for back protector, reinforcments on shoulders and elbows, adjusting waist strap,corduroy lined collar and cuffs and a cuff adjusting gusset with snaps.
- Bovine leather thickness 1-1.1mm
- Cotton check lining on body and inside pockets
- Corduroy on neck collar and cuffs
- CE removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Result of different artisanal processes
- Protectors meet the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN 1621-1:2012
- Pocket for back protector
- Upper and Lower jet pockets closed by metal zippers
- Inside facing jet pocket, closed by coil zipper
- Pure Motorcycle iconic style, now offered in the real heritage hand-waxed leather, Belstaff exclusive historical treatment, named "replica"
- Reinforcements on shoulders and elbows
- Adjusting waist strap
- Cuff adjusting gusset with metal zipper
- Embroidered logo on left sleeve
- Can accommodate Lambfell Vest and Coventry warmer blouson
It’s easy to buy our products online! Find the product you want via the departments which can be found on the top banner, or the search facility if you know our part number/ Lucas number, or keyword. Please remember to add the forward-slash and not to put in any spaces in between the letters and numbers. e.g CG/085.002. If the product still can't be found try removing the code in front of the forward slash. e.g. 085.002.
To buy a product, click on the `Add to Basket` button on the individual product page.
You will then be taken to your own personal `Shopping Basket`, which gives you a running total of the goods you are planning to purchase. You can either continue shopping or `Proceed To Checkout`. Your Shopping Basket is also viewed on the right hand side of every page showing the quantity and cost of your order including postage. Email email@example.com if you require any help.
Order by phone
Please call +44 (0) 1885 488 488 between 9 and 5 (UK time) Monday to Friday to speak to one our sales team.
Visit our shop:
We also have a shop at Bromyard, so if you live nearby, or are in the area please call.
Holden Vintage & Classic, Linton Trading Estate, Bromyard, Herefordshire, HR7 7QT, United Kingdom
Open 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday. We are closed Bank Holidays.
Delivery charges are based on the value and weight of your order and your location.
Your available delivery options will always be shown to you at the checkout.
For this reason, if a product is faulty or defective, you may return it to us with a covering letter explaining the problem within 12 months of the date of purchase. We will send you a returns label to send the item back at our cost, and upon receipt of the returned goods, we will repair the product for you or send you a replacement.
If you've had a change of heart, you may return most new unused or unopened items, within 14 days of receipt for a full refund. The items must be in an as-new, resaleable condition.
If you're unsure of anything, give us a call Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, on +44 (0) 1885 488 488.