The Hanhart watch factory was founded in 1882 in Diessenhofen, Switzerland, and later moved to the German town Schwenningen, the centre of German clock manufacturing. The reputation of Hanhart rests on a 120-year-old tradition in the manufacture of high-precision mechanical watches.
In 1997, administration and production were combined in Gutenbach in the black forest, and the factory now produces a wide range of sophisticated mechanical and electronic time measurement devices.
Today, Hanhart is the world leader in manufacturing stopwatches. As a specialist in time and time recording, they guarantee excellent product usage with modern industrial design.